Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spirited Kenny for official audio content deliverer for Starcraft.


My fellow citizens;

I come to you today as a man asking for your help. For far too long the Starcraft community has remained voiceless. Sure, there are games, books, and even stadiums where players battle each other while their fans cheer them on.

But there is no voice.

Well, on Friday April 4th 2008, live on The Great Canadian talk show I tossed my hat down and declared my intention on becoming the official audio content deliverer for Startcraft.

I understand that the thought of having only one voice for an entire cultural phenomenon can be scary, but trust me. When I’m appointed with this great honour, not only will your wildest dreams come true, but they will come true with such force that your brain will have no time to adjust to the new reality of pleasure that it has now been forced into.

Just go to:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kennyforstarcraft/index.html

and sign the online petition. It’s that easy to make your dreams come true. Not only will I bring the integrity to this honoured position that it deservers, but I will also bring the dry cool wit that is needed to keep this position as celebrated as it should be.

Spirited Kenny for official audio content deliverer for Starcraft.

When you hear the name Spirited Kenny, think
Honesty,
Good looks and,
StarCraft.